Tuesday, September 27, 2016
Going To Czech
This summer my favourite memory was going to Czech. I went there to meet my family and look at the castles and churches they were so amazing they were very beautiful and old. The flight was 8 hours long and there was a lot of turbulence it felt like i was coming out of my seat but of course i had my seat belt on it was also a slow dreadful flight, when we got off the plane we were very tired because we missed a night sleep that part was awful because the time change from here to Czech is 6 hours. The food there is amazing the one meal I had was smažený sýr the bread crumbs were so crispy and warm, the cheese was so warm and when u would cut into the cheese it would melt out. I missed my family so much and I finally got to meet my baby cousins there names are Christoper and Agata (Aggie) and they were soooooo ADORABLE! My grandpas brother is Very sick he had cancer and he thankfully got rid of it but then his diabetes were over powering that it made his go blind. Right now at every moment of the day he is laying in the same spot in the same room everyday. Its very sad he cant move also. But away from that when we went touristing we went to a bone church which is a church which the priest went to Jerusalem and got soil from there and spreed it around the church so a lot of people wanted to be berried there. Another church we went to was the St.Barbara church it was my favourite because the tips of the church was really high in the sky and the paintings inside were amazing, artutectual and lots more. That trip was amazing of course there was A Lot more things I did there but if I explained everything I did in Czech this blog will be very very long. This trip was a once in a life time trip and I loved it there and I hope I can go back and see my family, tourist more and do things i didn't get to do while I was there. What was your favourite part for summer?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think that you sould have more expanded moments. The spelling was a little off. But not bad. For example instead of writing you your wrote u. I like how you had a good flow in your writing.I think that this sounds like your voice because,it seems like things you would say on an everyday basis. This piece that you wrote has a very good voice in it because you like to talk about the good things about your trip and some are bad but you don't make it seam like they are terrible you add some good things about your bad experiences.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete