Sunday, November 27, 2016

Genius Hour


  WEEK ONE/WEEK TWO
I have started to use an app on my phone called Czech it helps me learn words then I put it into sentences!

Today I learned how to say: Já jsem do mluvit víc Češka. That means: I'm learning to speak more Czech.


WEEK THREE/FOUR

When working on Czech I have created a schedule. I do it on the bus in the morning and in the afternoon on Mondays, Wednesdays and sometimes on the weekends.

WEEK FIVE/SIX
My grandparents just got home from there vacation so they can help me speak more Czech because already we speak Czech all the time at home even with my mom.

WEEK SEVEN/EIGHT 
Some problems (difficulties) I have had during all of this is spelling also pronouncing some of the words because the words have accents on them so I'm not entirely sure how to pronounce them. Somethings that is not very difficult is having convrsations with my family. That is becasue at home we most of the time talk Czech. 


No comments:

Post a Comment