Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Canada 150

Image result for canada 150
Image result for canada flag

How did we get such good education?


Why I'm proud to be a Canadian
Why I'm proud to be a Canadian is because Canada is such a welcoming country and will let any race and different speaking people into our country. Also I'm proud to be a Canadian because of the people representing us and the people living in Canada because the people in this country are kind and welcoming to new comers and will lend a hand. 


I have some questions for you


  • Why are you proud to be a Canadian?
  • What do you wonder about Canada?
  • What makes Canada unique?


Tim Hortons  
Tim Hortons was first opened in Hamilton Ontario on May 17 1964 under the name Tim Hortons Donuts. They first served coffee and donuts then to fritters, over the years Tim Hortons has served many different products like iced cap's, soup, chilly, tea and many more different foods to chose from. During the time the name has changed many times first it was called Him Hortons Donuts then to Tim Horton's then finally to Tim Hortons! 

4 comments:

  1. May i suggest that you use more of the writing tricks, such as the magic three, figuritive language and also expanded momennt. Using thse writing tricks your blog will have much more detail

    ReplyDelete
  2. good work bye the way

    ReplyDelete
  3. Star: I like how you used supporting details to backup your writing.
    Star: Another thing that I think you did well is adding your own opinion and inferences.
    Wish: Something you could do to improve your writing is to add more stats and facts.

    ReplyDelete